Saturday, November 25, 2017

About me and this blog.

Hello everyone!


My name is Lucas Tyler, I am an independent private Forex trader and analyst with experience more than 8 years on the market. Like many other traders, I have gone unique tough and painful way of education and understanding the markets before becoming a profitable professional. I remember how hard was that path, so I decided to share the experience and knowledge I gained during these years of trading on Forex. Profitable trading is my passion and main source of income. Making right predictions gives me enormous pleasure.


At some point I decided to go public and share my ideas with everyone interested. This blog is my first step, I will continue working on this project. My next step is to create an educational course, special website etc. So stay tuned for updates.


I have joined a community of traders - SS FX Management - with different trading strategies and unique points of view, but we’re on same page in one aspect:


Trading FOREX is our life.


We decided to stay completely apart of any efforts trying to convince you to start trading. If you did not know who you are, FOREX would not be the best place for self-identification. If you are already a trader or if you plan to start, then you’re welcome to join our community.


My market analysis and trading views have more recommendatory character. You do not have to agree with everything I say or do here. Markets are full of opportunities to make money with completely opposite opinions and sentiments, so we do not insist on being the final instance of truth. You are the person in charge of your money, you make the final decision to pull the trigger and you are the only person responsible of your trading account statement at the end of the day.


I have several support packages suitable for both demo- and real-account traders. You may gain the experience money can’t buy, exploring our analysis, decisions and explanations in real time conditions. Deep understanding of fundamental market drivers will help you to look at the events with a bigger scale. Technical analysis will help you to determine right levels to enter and exit the market. Healthy scepticism observing different events will help you to avoid market traps. Financial markets are like a huge ocean with enough space for everyone who wants to take something from it.


I am profitable trader and I want you to be profitable. Welcome to the club!


____________________________________________________________
If you are interested to get more fx market analysis, please contact author:
WhatsApp: +380931328731

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't try. Do. Action is something that brings you to the next level. You should keep in mind that no thought, no word can enhance your ...